Filling, decanting, dilution, mixing – our production under Grade C and D cleanroom conditions makes us a specialised partner to the pharmaceutical industry.
We offer the service of this production at the Laatzen site. We are one of the few companies that can also handle hazardous substances in the cleanroom and produce innovative, flexible solutions for our customers in the pharmaceutical industry. We are geared towards the pharmaceutical needs of tomorrow and offer solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries according to individual specifications.
Mixing tanks: Plastic and stainless steel: 2000 l and 5000 l
Magnetically coupled mixers
Tanks with integrated scales for direct weighing of ultrapure media AP and WFI
Cleaning-in-place (CIP) of containers and product lines
Direct addition of solids and liquids
Can be blanketed with nitrogen
Online temperature measurement
Online measurement of pH level
Direct filling and weighing of media
- Container filling from 1 l to 20,000 l
- Single-use bags from 500 ml to 1000 l
- Small containers: 5 l - 25 l | up to 600 l/h
- Drums and IBCs: 60 l - 1000 l | up to 5000 l/h
- Tankers: up to 20,000 l
- Cleaning and rinsing solutions (CIP media)
- Disinfection of process liquids
- pH value adjustment
- Chromatography steps for media and buffer preparation
- Production of monoclonal antibodies
- Production of recombinant proteins
- Vaccines and antibody-drug conjugates
- Cleaning of stainless steel equipment
- Protein purification/stabilisation
- Virus inactivation
- Diafiltration and purification buffers
We are a classic contract manufacturing organisation. Manufacturing takes place in a GMP-certified environment. Depending on the medium to be manufactured, batch sizes of up to 5,000 litres can be produced in stainless steel or PVDF batch tanks.
Validated manufacturing processes enable homogeneous and reproducible quality for each individual batch produced.
Mixing, processing and repackaging of liquid and solid materials, container capacity up to 5,000 litres per batch (stainless steel/PVDF), and manufacture of standard and customer-specific buffers for upstream and downstream applications.
With our individual packaging concepts, we offer solutions for transport that are both innovative and sustainable.